Here is the practice field schedule for the week of September 21st. Field Allocation Master LIVE.xlsx
Here is the link to all the Field Maps: http://northshoreselect.org/teams/coaches/rma-instructions-for-coaches-and-volunteers
Notes for This Week:
- There are quite a few teams that will be sharing a field with another team this week. We have not specified which side your team needs to go on, so please coordinate that with the other coach.
- You will need to follow the 2 team field diagram that Richard provided for your set up.
- For turf fields that are lined (WSF, NC, BFH) each team will put out/pickup their own cones. For grass fields, we will continue to provide set up and take down instructions separately.
- If you are the only team using your field for the evening, feel free to start your practice a little earlier if you’d like (especially if you are in the late spot).
- As always, check your start and stop times closely and double check your spots for the week (helps to do a FIND for your name) so that you don’t miss one.
Important Information about North Creek Fields:
- The Bathrooms will be open on our rental days between 5:00pm and 9:00pm and will be fully sanitized on a daily basis.
- Strict observance of the government's safety and social distancing guidelines as well as our Return to Play plan is needed to avoid the loss of these fields.
- The City has asked that our coaches ensure the goals are back at the ends of the fields at the end of the day every day.
- Signage will has been placed around the fields to note that only permit holders are allowed. The sign reads, "non permitted holders must always relinquish the field to designated athletic field permit holders”
- Our rental is for use of the entire field. Anyone not associated with your team on the field can compromise our RTP.
If someone is on the field or is trying to use a corner of the field during our reservation time:
- Avoid confrontation but kindly ask them to leave and direct them to the field schedules that will be posted at the kiosk near the restrooms as well as the signage by the entrances to the fields.
- The City of Bothell has provided a non-emergency number to contact the City of Bothell PD for issues on the field. That number is 425-486 1254.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Anissa and Jeremy